One-hour work party in the Greenway today at 3:00
Britannia Neighbours is a volunteer group in the Grandview neighbourhood of Vancouver. We undertake projects that help to keep our neighbourhood interesting and engaged. Among our projects are maintenance of the Napier Square Greenway at the entry to the Britannia Community Centre, the East Van Garden Tour, and the Grandview Garden Club. If you'd like to get in touch and/or be notified whenever we'll be having a work party, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
There aren't many leaves left. We don't have replacement plants yet. It may well be raining. Let's not do it.
Leaves! Leaves! Leaves! Leaves! So far, we've managed to keep pretty good control over the leaves. There are more today and more in the trees. I've got lots of leaf bags. Come if you can. If you have a rake, please bring it.
Hi Brit Neighbours,
Estimated prices from having talked to Gardenworks & Conor at Figaro's
· 1 hydrangea (mature) — $50
· 3 decorative ferns — $25 each — $75
· 3 choisya sundance (to fill in newly created "paths") — $25 each — $75
· 3 skimmia with variegated foliage (mature) — $30 each — $90
· 4 hostas (squished and surrounding soil compacted) — $13 each — $52
· 2 hellebores — $35 each — $70
Total without tax $412