Sunday, November 16, 2014

Work party tomorrow (Monday Nov 17th). ...

Hi folks,

I can't make it for a work party tomorrow (Monday Nov 17th). I've got an appointment right at 3:00. But it should be a really splendid leaf-raking day. I will leave a few leaf bags on my front porch in case anyone feels like doing a bit of raking in the Greenway. It'll be cold and dry and sunny again. The leaves in the Greenway will be super dry and easy to rake. Go for it!

I won't be able to make it NEXT Monday either, I'm sorry to say. But we've pretty much run out of tasks for the year. We could rake up a few more leaves, but there's not too much to do between now and early spring.

We should probably organize a Brit Neighbours meeting for December so we can make some decisions about what to plant in the courtyard planters and how to find someone good/reliable to hire to do the watering next summer. And to celebrate another very successful year of keeping the Greenway beautiful and putting on a splendid Garden Tour.
Watch for announcement!

Cheers,
Penny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

<< Home