Sunday, August 11, 2013

Work party, Greenway, Monday at 3:00!

Hi Britannia Neighbours,
Florida Market closed down at the end of July and I was the guerrilla gardener responsible for planting the little bed beside the store on Napier. It's quite pathetic now -- someone has just wrecked one of the planter boxes, for example -- but there are some lovely big sword ferns and a few other nice plants in that bed. Apparently the new owners intend to open a Greek restaurant in the building. They haven't done anything yet, but I thought it would be a good idea to relocate some of the worthiest plants in that bed over to the Greenway ... and I propose that the moving of plants be our activity for the work party on Monday. I shall bring my wheelbarrow and a couple of shovels. Please come if you are able!!
Cheers,
Penny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

<< Home