Saturday, May 22, 2010

Needed: temporary good homes for some very lovely plants!

Howdy Britannia Neighbours,
If you can help Ruth out, please let her know --  (604) 879-4194 or fah204@telus.net 
And while I have your attention, Work Party in the Greenway Sunday 3-4:30! Come if you can.
Cheers, everyone!
Penny
________________

Begin forwarded message:

From: ruth <fah204@telus.net>
Date: May 15, 2010 1:12:13 PM PDT
To: Penny Street <pennystreet@telus.net>
Subject: Needed: temporary good homes for some very lovely plants

To Brit Neighbours in Action Friends:
My co-op is undertaking a year-long leaky building renovation, and I have to move all my plants (and furniture) off my ground floor balcony. I'm looking for plant babysitters for my treasured plants (in pots), including:
-ivies, minature maples, honeysuckle, minature bamboo, hostas, azaleas, small herbs, lavender, spiderworts - plus some things I've forgotten the names of. They are primarily semi-shade plants.
If you have a corner or two in your garden where you might fit a pot or three I'd be most grateful... I have to clear off my balcony by May 24th.   Thanks, Ruth  (604) 879-4194



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

<< Home