Friday, January 06, 2006

This message is from Ann Daskal.

Dear Britannia Neighbours,
I am sending this request by a research group to have BN participate as one of a series of focus groups they are running at the request of the Grandview Woodlands Drug and Alcohol Coalition. (This came about as I mentioned BN to a coaliation member I happened to sit next to on a long bus trip !) It seems like a good chance to have input into plans that affect us and our community as a whole.

I am willing to meet with Mario and am wondering if anyone else is, too. The information sheet about the project plan and goals is attached. If anyone is interested I can be emailed (rocknrose@telus.net) or phoned (604-255-1595). I think we determine the date and time, as long as Mario is available. So you might want to let me know what are generally best and worst times and I will get back to you with some options. I think we have until mid-February.
Ann


-----Original Message-----
From: Mario Berti [mailto:mberti@alumni.sfu.ca]
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2005 5:03 PM
To: Daskal, Ann [VC]
Subject: GrandviewWoodlands Drug and Alcohol issues and solutions focus
group

Hello. Ms. Daskal,

I am working with the Strathcona Research Group, who has been asked by
the Grandview Woodlands Drug and Alcohol (GWDA) Coalition to engage in a
community research process that will provide the data for a neighbourhood
plan identifying drug and alcohol issues and solutions in the Grandview-Woodlands area.

As part of this research, we are conducting focus groups with various people
in the neighborhood, and I am contacting you about the possibility of
arranging such a session with the Brittania Neighbors in Action group.
I have attached a information sheet that will tell you a little more about
this project. [NOTE FROM PENNY: THE DOCUMENT WAS ATTACHED TO ANN'S E-MAIL,
BUT IS NOT HERE IN THE BLOG.]

If it is possible to conduct a fairly informal session of perhaps 10-15
people with the Neighbors in Action group, we would be very interested
in talking to you. If you give me an idea of what your schedule is, we are
fairly flexible about times this could occur within the next month and
we can coordinate something.

My telephone number is 604.626.3225, or I can of course be reached at
this email.

Thank you,
Mario

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

<< Home